Sabtu, 13 September 2014

Self Introduction



Hi guys, welcome to my blog or MY WORLD^^. At this time, i want to introduce myself to you. Hopefully after reading this we can become a good friends ;).

My name is Akbar Widyoseno, it's only two words but it has a good meaning. You can call me Akbar or Seno. I was born in Surabaya 30th April 1996 so i'm 18 years old. My favorite food is fried duck and my favorite drink is coconut ice. I live at Jalan Raya Pakal no. 23 Surabaya. My father and my mother live with me too. I have a brother, his name is Bram and I also have a sister her name is Dini. I am having a great time in my family (it's a hope ^^).

I was graduated from Software Engineering in SMKN 2 Surabaya. Now i study at electronic engineering polytechnic institute of surabaya (PENS) especially at Game Technology.

At this moments, i like jogging. Every sunday i jog in Hutan Kota Pakal, it's near from my house.
And i love watching movies, especially Detective Conan because i love being a detective (maybe someday ^^). I like playing DOTA with my friends because play games with friends is happier than alone.

Someday i want to be a programmer just like games programmer or website programmer. I'm tired of playing games so i want to create a games that can make everyone happy.

Well, that's a little about me. How about you ?
You can contact me on Facebook "Akbar Widyoseno".
Thanks for visiting my blog. See you in the next post.

31 komentar:

  1. maybe you can add "at" before "This moments, i like jogging." nice post :D

    BalasHapus
  2. hi akbar ! i like your dream..
    and i think we will be a good friend.. haha..

    BalasHapus
  3. "i want to create a games that can make everyone happy" I like it seno :)

    BalasHapus
  4. nice boy, nice job, nice post. Help me to lern about software. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  5. nice post bother.
    i will wait your next post.

    BalasHapus
  6. Why must DOTA again? So many people like a DOTA , what make DOTA be a good game?

    BalasHapus
  7. i want to playing games with you, but i can't playing dota,, maybe another games

    BalasHapus
  8. Yes, Dota players everywhere -_-

    BalasHapus
  9. i hope you can teach program for me :D

    BalasHapus
  10. Hi Akbar! I like your post. And you know, your birthday just 20 days after me haha(?) thank you^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. why don't we celebrate our birthday together ? ^^

      Hapus
  11. Hi sen ! Game Technology ?? when your game is ready . can't wait your a game . may be i can try it !! (>‿◠)✌

    BalasHapus